Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Swap Hostess

I wanted to share with you a beautiful cuff bracelet that Leanne made for me for participating in her Young Victoria Swap. I was sooo surprised and delighted!!!

I believe the correct Miss Mannerly thing to do is to send your swap hostess a small token of thanks and here she did just the opposite. She is just the sweetest thing!!

IMG_1407 

IMG_1408

IMG_1409

IMG_1410

She even included a note to tell me that the tatting was made by her great-grandma! You all know how much I treasure handmade items, especially if there’s a grandma in there!! And to share a piece of great-grandma is really special!

I really can’t thank Leanne enough!!

5 comments:

  1. You're welcome...

    And the hostess isn't supposed to do that? Gosh, I'll have to remember that for next time.... *wink*

    I felt it was the least I could do after insisting on reinventing the wheel ...

    Thanks for posting the much better pics than I ever took. I will figure that aspect of photography out one of these days....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just simply beautiful! Enjoy the weekend!
    Hugz, Z

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beautiful cuff. That is one good hostess! Thanks for your comments on my blog. I am still taking a break -- I made a long list of to=do tasks, mostly de-cluttering my craft area. So still at work on it and now those pesky kids are home! === Not really, I love the summer with them. Hope you are having a good start to the season. Kris

    ReplyDelete
  4. Missing your posts. Hoping to be reading them again soon.
    VictorianGypsy

    ReplyDelete