Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Library Night

The week has flown by and all those luscious New Releases had to be returned. First though, a sneak peek of Amy Hanna’s new book, Rejuvenated Jewels. If you collect old jewelry like I do, this book is a MUST HAVE!

scan0001

All her designs are made from repurposed necklaces, bracelets, watches, and bits and baubles she collected over the years from flea markets and such...

scan0007

Even old rosaries, war medals and rhinestone clasps!

scan0021

I just LOVED her style and had to share it with you!

Easy pickings tonite at the library…

IMG_0742 

Thrift shop was the same.

When I got home, there was a package for me!  HANKIES!!

IMG_0747

Oooh, be still my beating heart… Crocheted edges…

IMG_0748

Embroidered flowers, all freshly laundered…

IMG_0746

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the state one!! Thank you, Aunt Patricia!!

Hope you had a LOVELY Tuesday!

3 comments:

  1. Oh what lovely pictures. The jewelry looks like fun to do and own.
    QMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recv'd my bracelet yesterday----I love how you sewed on the participants as an ever lasting memory. Thanks for hosting such a great swap! I did blog about you today. love your library Tuesdays!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the pretty hankies.. That was so sweet of your Aunt to send you those... That book looks amazing.. Those necklaces on the cover are really pretty.. Thanks for sharing.. Hope your doing well..
    Stephenie

    ReplyDelete