Monday, April 13, 2009

Junk Shopping

Hope you all had a blessed Easter season. On Good Friday we took my little cousin Junk Shopping!

IMG_0125

I had 2 MAJOR scores! 1952 Girl Scout Handbook and Carmen (can’t find a date) in a foreign language. Couldn’t tell you which foreign language, though. Required high school Spanish classes were a long, long time ago… If someone can tell me by the cover, I’d love to know!

She was so excited (maybe, because there were 4 adults buying for 1 little one). We were in Juliet’s Closet and she exclaimed to the clerk, “I LOVE JUNK SHOPPING!”

Don’t we all, Olivia?!?!

2 comments:

  1. Gotta break those junkers in early! Are you going to Silver Bella? I decided I had to go after I saw the classes so I signed up tonight. Hope you decide to go too. Hugs, Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. From the little bit I can see, I'm thinking it might be French.

    BTW -- enjoy your blog very much!

    ReplyDelete