Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Library Night

Yes, it’s Tuesday already! Just last week we were all busy preparing for Easter and it’s over! This month is just flying by.

IMG_0131

I confess…I’ve read Sew Pretty Homestyle by Tone Finnanger when it first came out last summer. Such cute projects! The photography was actually done in a museum home that’s open to the public. I’ll have to scan some to show you…

And Tuesday means my favorite thrift store. Wait till you see today’s scores!!

IMG_0132

Not one, but TWO oil paintings…

IMG_0133

One framed and one not. This one of the flowers is actually painted on a piece of plywood.

IMG_0135

Two music books and see that brown leather case??? Look a little closer…

IMG_0136

Yes it does say “Made in France”. And the pages are in French, there’s a phone directory and map of France. But even better than that…

 IMG_0137

Check out that orange sticker!!! A whopping .79 cents!!! It even came with a business card…

IMG_0138

Sorry it’s not the best picture. I just couldn’t resist showing off! Oh yeah!! Excuse me while I do my little victory dance…

Hope you had a reason to dance today too!

1 comment:

  1. I am sticking my thumb out to hitch a ride up the river! Where in the heck is this fabulous thrift store??? I can't find anything like the goodies you find...and the prices! I do have some books waiting at the library so I guess I will have to content myself with that. Did you decide on SB yet?

    ReplyDelete