Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Library Night

Well, you caught me slacking again! Only 2 books tonite…

IMG_0585

I just finished reading Jodi Picoult’s latest book, Handle with Care.

I can’t say that I enjoyed it as much as her previous book, Change of Heart, but so far my favorite is Nineteen Minutes. If you have high school age children, it’s an absolute MUST read. Throughout the book I would question my then 10th & 11th graders if this or that happened in school, and more often than not, they would confirm that things like that indeed happen.

I’m currently reading A Homemade Life by Molly Wizenberg and enjoying it immensely! I’ll share the details when I’m finished…

Hope you had an enjoyable Tuesday!

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear you like Molly Wizenberg's book, I am ordering it now.

    ReplyDelete