Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Library Night

IT’S HERE!! IT’S HERE!! IT’S HERE!!

IMG_0730

IMG_0731

IMG_0732

IMG_0733

IMG_0734

I can’t help it! I’m addicted to New Releases. There’s just too many books and so little time!

I mean, really, I can only have these for ONE week!! I know it’s fair when I’ve been waiting so long for it to be my turn, but when I get my hands on the actual book…oh, it is so UNFAIR! And I’m soooo far behind already, I’m still trying to catch up from last week.

IMG_0735 

I had THE most delicious pumpkin zucchini bread on Thursday evening that Linda’s mom made and I was going to make some after she took the time to email the recipe on Friday…

I received my FABULOUS swap goodies from Rochelle on Friday that I have to share…

My son & I finished deck number one Saturday that I haven’t taken photos of yet…

Our first ever, Charm Bracelet Collaboration is finished and wait till you see the GORGEOUS bracelets everyone gets back!! And I still have to print out everyone’s name and who made what to attach to the pouches…

And September’s drawing near and I haven’t even thought of my SB swaps yet…

And I’m off enjoying these beautiful waning days of summer!!!

IMG_0683

I hope you are also taking full advantage of these beautiful days and evenings!

2 comments:

  1. Sandy, I hope you are wearing a helmet! I had to return Blogging for Bliss today because someone had a hold on it, how dare they! We no longer have 7 day books at our library, all 21 day and you can renew as often as you like (except when someone else has a hold on that book!). Thanks for the new suggestions, I will be adding more holds, plus I am going out to buy Blogging for Bliss, a must have! Hugs, Pam

    ReplyDelete