Sunday, October 11, 2009

SB Saint Tag Swap

One month to go and another swap is finished! I’ll be putting these tags in the mail tomorrow.

IMG_0927

IMG_0926

These are for the Saint Tag Swap. I ordered real holy cards online and made a holder out of the tag so they can be removed. Had a few design problems with using transparencies but I was determined to use this photo…

IMG_0903

I took this picture at our local cemetery. Aren’t these rusted brass doors just awesome?? If you look through the wrought iron part, there’s a stained glass window on the opposite side of this mausoleum. I was standing in the exact middle of the doors so not to catch my reflection in the glass. I transferred this picture to transparencies to overlay onto my tags.

Now, if I can get a week of Sundays to finish my last 2 swaps for Silver Bella…

Hope you had a creative weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Love those doors! You'll have to post pics of your tags after Silver Bella, for those of us who didn't sign up for this swap.

    ReplyDelete