Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Library Night

Well, Shelfari is out and I’m going to continue doing Library Nights on Tuesday. (I know I’m a day off this week but it’s been a really busy week!)

IMG_0915

I promise I have lots of good books on order at the library. I somehow found my way into the 2009 Christmas books, so maybe I’ll help you out a little with some of that dreaded gift list.

What were the publishers thinking when they picked the cover of Photojojo?? I’m sorry, I love dogs, but that picture almost made me send the book back without even checking it out! I can honestly say I would never buy that book off the shelf at Borders or Barnes & Noble. I wouldn’t even pick it up off the shelf.

I had a trunk full of goodies for the thrift store so I just HAD to stop in to see what’s new…

IMG_0916

IMG_0917

A couple of matching framed victorian ladies…

IMG_0920

A vintage ledger with alphabet tabs (I don’t have one like this)…

IMG_0918

And this pretty fabric I’m taking these pictures on…

IMG_0925

Last, an old (circa 1973) game I never played when I was young, but it has game pieces for artwork...

IMG_0922

IMG_0923

IMG_0924

I really liked those descriptions on the cards.

Well I hope you had an enjoyable Wednesday!

2 comments:

  1. I am reading Blogging for Bliss. Hope I learn something.
    QMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad that you decided to keep library night...you have us hooked! (especially Pam)

    You picked up some great finds girlie! I hope you are busy working on your Holiday Fat Book since TODAY was Friday for you!

    Have a good one...
    l&m you!
    everything vintage

    ReplyDelete