Friday, February 27, 2009

A Charming Exchange

Charming?!? This book by Kelly Snelling and Ruth Rae was absolutely spellbinding!!

IMG_0034

So inspiring, I actually convinced my BFF’s to join me in our first jewelry bracelet collaboration… As I’m waiting for everyone’s bracelets to arrive, I’ve been working on little jewelry holders for each one.

IMG_0033

I hope they are as excited as I am!! Here are more pictures of very creative jewelry pieces by truly fascinating artists. All artists are listed in the back of the book with their websites, along with the book’s website www.acharmingexchange.com.

IMG_0035

IMG_0036

IMG_0037

The book features step-by-step projects along with inspirational notes for creating unique jewelry pieces. The book’s mantra - CONNECT.CREATE.EXPLORE. And as you’ll note in the first picture, the library bar code is NOT on this cover. IT’S ALL MINE!! I returned my library copy within a few days as I bought this book immediately!

CONNECT.CREATE.EXPLORE this wonderful book and by all means, start your own jewelry collaboration…

1 comment:

  1. Oh my! You have me looking for my smelling salts!
    I sent my bracelet off to you yesterday.
    How thrilled I am to be part of this little mystery swap as I have no idea what we are going to do but the pictures look delightful to say the least!
    Thank you for hosting this Sandy! I have NO idea where you get your energy from but I know exactly where you are getting your inspiration from...what's the name of your library again? ;)

    Jodie
    everything vintage

    ReplyDelete