Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Library Night

Another Tuesday already?!? Tonite’s reading pleasure…

IMG_0469 

The Altered Scrapbooking with Susan Ure is a DVD/CD set.

The Find by Stan Williams boasts “The Housing Works Book of Decorating with Thrift Shop Treasures, Flea Market Objects, and Vintage Details” on the cover.  Now, just who among us doesn’t need this book!

The Inspirability by Pash cover is flocked and absolutely delightful to touch. I hope what’s inside is just as delightful as the cover!!

And speaking of flocked…at my favorite thrift store this evening

IMG_0473

IMG_0472

a vintage, flocked Christmas apron! A yard or so of pretty fabric…

IMG_0474

and a few odd bits of wool, threads and beads.

Hope you had a feel-good Tuesday!!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you had a good day. I taught two of my littles to paint birds today. They did good. I forgot to take a picture of them like I had told them I would. They decided their artwork would make good Father's day gifts. Blessings
    QMM

    ReplyDelete