Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Red, White & Blue Tag Swap

Monday was the deadline to submit our vintagey, 4th of July tags to our most gracious and lovely hostess, Jessica. I have to admit that making those 17 tags was no easy task. I am in the middle of unloading my house to a storage facility for a whole house remodel.

So I left the dining room table and one chair in my empty downstairs room so that I could craft in-between moving all weekend. I was doing pretty good until Sunday. 2 1/2 hours hunting down my glue gun!!! And to boot I read her email all wrong and she wanted the tags BY Monday. Great first impression I made!!

IMG_0484

A quick pic of the finished tags and a run to Fed Ex on Monday morning! I can’t wait to see the finished tag book!! And I promise I’ll share … pictures only, of course!

PS. The glue gun was in a box on the kitchen floor….go figure…

5 comments:

  1. Nice job and worth the trouble to see how creative they are. Blessings
    QMM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love them Sandy!!!! I love all that Red White and Blue!!!! I'm sure Jessica has forgiven you by now and all will be well. Your tags are well worth the wait ~ they are beautiful!
    everything vintage

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello!

    They turned out really nice!
    You are so talented!
    Have a nice thursday!
    Bodil

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sandy, those tags are just amazing..You did such a beautiful job...I can't believe you made 17 of them..I think I might of lost my mind..
    They really are just so pretty...
    Stephenie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely a great first impression! I love your tags. They're gorgeous. :) Your tag book is on its way! :)

    ReplyDelete