Monday, May 18, 2009

And the Winner is…

Thanks to all for leaving a sweet comment on my blog. So I wrote out every name on a slip of paper and into the hat box they went.

IMG_0296

Of course this was a BIG job, there were 20 slips of paper! I had to go next door and enlist the help of my neighbor. She’s too sweet! (Not a teenager yet…) On went the lid for a little shake…

IMG_0297

Pop the lid off and reach inside…

IMG_0298

And the winner is…

IMG_0299

JENNIFER . And to my little neighbor girl, thank you for helping! Don’t you just love the close up of chippy nail polish!? 

Congratulations Jennifer!  Please send me an email with your mailing address so I can pack up your goodies and get them on their way.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winner, even if it wasn't me...Haha. I am sure she will be delighted with all your goodies!

    ReplyDelete