Sunday, May 17, 2009

Seaside Swap 2009

Rachel at Contented is organizing her first swap! No one has made her a button (I ’m a newbie – way over my head) 

1teacard001

but I knew Karen would have the perfect vintage seaside picture! Deadline for signups is May 22nd, so hurry on over there to join!

Even if you are not joining this particular swap, she posted a little “Swap Etiquette” yesterday that is worth reading if you participate in swaps. I wouldn’t dream of not putting my best foot forward in a swap, but I know if you log in to swap-bot or any of the other swap based sites, you’ll see hostesses posting they will or will not “angel” their swap. So I guess the articles on swap etiquette are obviously written for a reason.

I can’t believe I’m out of weekend already! Have a happy Monday!

Remember to check back tomorrow for the 50th post winner!!

1 comment:

  1. I love this beach picture-it's darling!

    I am so happy that you will be attending the blog tea party! I look forward to taking tea with you:)

    Blessings,

    Kim

    ReplyDelete