Friday, March 13, 2009

Flag Friday

Hope everyone had an uneventful Friday the 13th! I decided I was going to try flag making today.

IMG_0068

These little flags will find themselves to my little bellas in Phoenix, AZ as soon as they’re finished. I made the letters out of dark purple glitter felt. I was just going to town with these little flag banners!  I’d seen them in quite a few library books but Alicia Paulson’s (www.rosylittlethings.typepad.com) new book Stitched In Time had the idea for putting letters on your banner. She, however, has lots more patience than I do as she painted her letters on to make a Happy Birthday banner and her Peppermint Heart Garland. Sorry I don’t have the book to show you pretty pictures.

IMG_0067

This one is for my little cousin in FL who loves everything army. As soon as I finish your sister’s I’ll get it in the mail, promise!

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment