Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Library Night

Guess what was waiting for me at the library tonight?!?! Tim Holtz’s DVD An Altered Journey!!

IMG_0109

I can’t even write my post fast enough so I can watch it!  Oops, I’m checking out the cover… 127+ minutes…on a work night…I can watch some of it, right?!

A great score tonight at my local thrift store, too!

IMG_0110

Metal bobbins, a Coro necklace, another milk glass shoe (I now have a pair thanks to my bestest Aunt Patricia), shelf lining paper, emery boards and two more curtain panels of Waverly Garden Room pattern. I’ve been collecting this particular fabric now for over a year. I put in my hope bin. You know, I HOPE to make something out of all of it someday! 

Hope you had some wonderful things happen today too!

1 comment:

  1. Okay, that's it...
    I AM COMING OVER TO YOUR LIBRARY!!!
    You get the bestest stuff to read for free, so not fair.
    everything vintage

    You joined the pink & green swap! I am sooo excited! you did email sarah too right??? yay!

    ReplyDelete